Frequently Asked Questions
GitDuck is a video chat tool built for developers that has direct integration to the IDE so you can talk, share your code and do pair programming in one place.
How to start with GitDuck?
- Create a GitDuck account and select your username.
- Install the IDE extension from GitDuck.
- Create a team and invite other developers.
- Join a meeting and you can share your code and collaborate in real time with everyone in the meeting and with the IDE installed as well.
How can I share my code?
In order to share your code you need to install our IDE extension. Right now we have it available for VS Code. Just search for GitDuck in the VS Code Marketplace or download it here.
What IDE does GitDuck support?
- VS Code, VS Codium and VS Code Insiders
- Android Studio
- More IDES coming soon!
What data are you collecting?
We deeply care about your privacy and security.
We use Segment with Amplitude to analyze the product usage. We use Google Analytics to analyze the web traffic. Any personal info stored is the one provided by the user and can also be deleted very easily by the user.
Please read about our security here.
How can I talk to the GitDuck team?
You can always contact us at help @ gitduck.com or join our Slack group. Come talk to us!