📁 Projects specs and UI v.1
Project is a collection of coding sessions.
It's very similar to the tags, but the difference is that a project is owned by someone and nobody can add a video to that project (unless if that person is part of the team).
- A project is either owned by an individual or a team.
- The project url should be
- You can define the default visibility for a project.
- A project name must be unique for the team, but different teams can use the same project name.
What I'm going to do in this session:
- ✅ How to select projects in settings?
- ✅ Design the Projects page
- ✅ How to show that a video is part of the project (in watch, explore, profile)
- ✅ How do we show projects in teams (or profiles)?
How to select projects in settings?
This is going to be the same input that we are going to use for the tags. An autocomplete that you can add new values and the only available options are the ones you created. We could use https://www.npmjs.com/package/@mgwozdz/react-tag-autocomplete
Design the Projects page
You can see it by going to
How to show that a video is part of the project
(in watch, explore, profile)